Stone for landscape design. Where to get a lot and directly.
Application of stone
In the improvement of houses, courtyards and territories, stone is used for the following works.
- Facing masonry.
- Fences in the form of pergones.
- Masonry walls and fences.
In landscape design, stone is used for the following works.
- Dumping of territories.
- Fortifications of gabions.
- Fencing of flower beds and flower beds.
- Alpine slides and rockeries.
- Fountains and waterfalls.
- Rock walls and slopes.
- Japanese gardens.
In the interior of the house, stone is used for the following works.
- Wall cladding.
- Paving of floors.
- Countertops and window sills.
Small architectural forms
In the landscaping of gardens and territories, the following small architectural forms are created from stone.
- Garden furniture.
- Hearths and barbecues.
- Figures made of stone.