701 Fire pit made of Gray sandstone stone 3 rings /piece
A set of stone for a round fire pit for assembling with your own hands Aliexpress.ru
- 3 rings of crushed sandstone stone
- height about 20 cm
- fraction of the inner diameter of the ring from 80 cm (the outer diameter of the ring at the same time from 130 cm)
- the number of stones from 56 pieces.
- Delivery of PEC 8000-9000 rubles. depending on the region.
Video of building a fire pit made of stone with your own hands
The usual set of the hearth includes 3 rings with a diameter of 80 cm inside the circle.
The thickness of the stone is 50-70 mm. The number of rings and diameter can be made to order.
The stone is heat-resistant, when fired, it will eventually acquire a pink-red color.
Standard sizes of the fire pit:
- the fraction of the inner diameter of the ring is 80 cm (the outer diameter of the ring is 130 cm)
- the fraction of the inner diameter of the ring is 90 cm (the outer diameter of the ring is 140 cm)
- the fraction of the inner diameter of the ring is 100 cm (the outer diameter of the ring is 150 cm)
Photo of delivery of a fire pit made of Gray sandstone stone:
- 80 см: 1835, 1816, 1805, 1647-1, 1660 , 1104, 1095, 1053, 853
- 90 см: 1458-3, 1436, 1281 , 1150, 1091
- 100 см: 1806, 1611, 1348-2, 1265-3, 1234, 837-3
- 110 см: 1877
- 160 см: 1142
Fire pit made of Gray sandstone (701)
You can buy a fire pit made of Gray sandstone (701) in the online store "Stone Portal" at an affordable price. Fire pit made of Gray sandstone (701): description, photos, characteristics, customer reviews.
The stone set is quite heavy. The fire pit of three rings weighs 300 kg, so it can be used when laying without mortar. It stands perfectly under its weight. As a result, there are three variants of a fire pit with an inner diameter for all tastes. 80 centimeters (inner diameter), 90 and a meter. Well, such meter options, of course, weigh even more, up to 500 kg.
The sandstone stone is absolutely not afraid of fire and does not contain radiation, in general it is a very eco-friendly stone. The strength grade is M800, the abrasion period is as much as 500 years, unlike concrete, which has complete abrasion in 40 years. Usually the hearth is equipped with three rings, but according to functional necessity there may be 3, 4 and 5 more rings.
The fire pit will be laid on a pallet each ring separately. Usually the rings come in a set of different thicknesses, which emphasizes the naturalness of the stone. For example, if there are three rings with a thickness of 5, 6 and 7 centimeters, then I recommend putting a thicker ring on the bottom.
If for some reason the gray coloring seems unsatisfactory to you, it is possible to burn a gray stone. Then it gets a terracotta color. The stone is fired during the day, cools down plus a day and baked through, getting a color that no longer burns out.